Thursday, August 16, 2012

Out the Door.....

Today the task is to be present, be present enjoy this moment.

My youngest child goes out the door this morning as a SENIOR in High School.

I am taking a deep breath.......in slowly ...... out slower.

Taking in all of the sensations of NOW.......THIS moment.

Don't lose the now in fear.............failures of the past..............failure that could be tomorrow.

I look at her....I see her beautiful brown eyes with gorgeous long black lashes that need no makeup.

I see the way her hair moves on her way to the front door.

I see the hesitation.

Breathe in THIS moment............. it is ALL I have that is changeable.

I Smile......... because in this moment ALL is possible ........

I want her to BE in this present moment

so I breathe slowly, smile, our eyes connect and the energy flow I feel reassures me,

we are in this moment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment