Monday, August 27, 2012

My Heart is Breaking......

What do I do?

Two choices........ face the hurt head on........... or turn and run the opposite direction.

To let the pain envelope me seems so overwhelming and uncomfortable, remember I like to control my world.

To experience the pain....ewwhhhh no........I don't want to.

But this I know......... 

with every denial of allowing emotions to manifest I disconnect from the world.

I don't want to sit back and watch the world go by.

I want to be apart of it.

Okay I am going to breathe and allow my emotions to have their time and space.

How ever long it takes I will honor my pain and.....I will come out on the other side. 

Will someone please come check on me and make sure I am OK?

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a big hug across the miles!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete